Saturday, October 3, 2009

Alive and Kicking Trade Fair, Malmesbury

First of all, my pictures are getting 'out there' now - The Town Hall have a display of my landscapes in the Entrance Hall - you can buy them and some of the proceeds go to the Town Hall. This is great for me as, without a high street presence, it's important for me to have somewhere to display my images.

Today, I attended the Alive and Kicking Trade Fair in Malmesbury. It was great to meet so many local people and once again I had a great response to my pictures.

I now have a large framed Malmesbury in the Snow picture (the image in the previous blog) and again, it created a lot of interest. I also have a sepia panoramic picture of Malmesbury, beautifully framed - this proved to be a great talking point as people thought it was an old shot!

The Christmas cards are now ready and I sold a lot of these today; if anyone wants to buy some for Christmas, just drop me line at sarah.photos@btinternet.com.

The Malmesbury Calendar seems to have filled a gap in the market - some people ordering it for Christmas presents and some for business customers. Just let me know if you want to order one.

I've put myself down for other fairs in the Town Hall in the coming months and for the Late Night Shopping event - so hopefully I'll see you there.

So - things are moving on - Sarah Knights Photography is getting out there into the community at last!

No comments: